Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Contest/Chairs/Word Count/Teasers/and First Line Hooks

That's what I've been talking about on my blog. I'm updating daily, just a bit, but since I posted first here, I've spent hours working on it. Maybe someday I'll actually learn enough to do my website myself. And ALL WRITERS SHOULD HAVE WEBSITES. BUY YOUR NAME NOW. The reason I am Robin D. Owens is because "Robin Owens" website was gone at the time, so they changed my name on my covers...odd how things work out.

Enough rambling. Just a mention of my blog redecorating. I'm very proud of it now.

3 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

And can I just add buy the domain of any pseudonym you're thinking of writing under? It's not an expensive proposition (so long as you're not writing under 15 different names) and it'll save you the headache of not being able to get it later on when you need it.

Michele said...

I'd just like to make a tounge-in-cheek comment. I LIKE Robin D. Owen, I like the flow AND it reminds me of another name that flows well just like it ...
James T.Kirk *grin* I'm a trekkie at heart.

Anonymous said...

Excellent job on the blog redecorating, Robin! Love it. And I really like your covers across the top too.

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007