Monday, August 01, 2005

Conference

Well, I decided that this blog needed an update. Most of us were at the Romance Writer's of America conference and are now staggering around in a recovering daze. I had three editor appts, a couple of meetings with Deidre, and various Other Stuff (more at my blog http://www.robindowens.blogspot.com )

I DID get folks at the literacy signing saying they read this blog, or mine, or The Knight Agency's, so that's gratifying.

The best part of the conference was people coming up to me and saying that they enjoyed my books. I LOVE that.

Pics should be going up at various sites...

And going to conferences is all about NETWORKING, and that's very important for a writer. It's also good to talk to other writers and know their eyes won't glaze over after two minutes of writing-speak.

Love to all,
Robin

0 comments:

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007