Monday, September 19, 2005

Live Radio Interview...

Okay...so I'm uber nervous about this live radio interview I have today (Monday, Sept 19th...in case like...you don't know what today is...sigh...okay did I say I was nervous???) on Laura's Much Ado About Books .

Readers can call in (1-888-335-5204), or email (Questions@BookTalkRadio.net) in questions, which you gotta admit sounds a whole lot more interesting than me droning on about my views on life and the situation in Victorian England at the turn of the century... One very cool thing...Sandra Brown is going to be on the program too. I'm not sure which one of us is going first, but I'm betting it's me as they'll save the big draw for the last half of the show to keep people listening.

So, just in case you might wanna...to listen to the show live, go to http://www.laurasmuchadoaboutbooks.net/listen.htm (Please note that this link is only good during the show), or if you want to listen to it after the initial airing, go to http://www.laurasmuchadoaboutbooks.net/archives.htm.

Hugs,
Lucy

0 comments:

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007