Thursday, December 08, 2005

Covers, Covers and More Covers

Here is Chris Green's beautiful cover for Twice Bitten.

And speaking of covers, I am in love with the cover for Mysteria, an anthology to be released next year featuring PC Cast, MaryJanice Davidson, Susan Grant and Gena Showalter. Gena posted the mysteriously intriguing blurb on her blog.

This leads into a great question for you readers out there in the blogosphere: What do you look for in a cover? Do you pick up books based simply on the cover? Have you ever not read a book because of its cover?

3 comments:

Gena Showalter said...

A good cover gets me to pick a book up everytime! I love sexy covers with a little edge.

PC Cast said...

I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but a wonderful cover will always get me to look. I remember that I bought The Red Tent without reading anything about it. I had to have the cover.

Anonymous said...

I love most romances covers but I am not keen on the newer 'modern' look ones with bright garish colours and cartoonish pictures. I have actually not bought a book because the cover put me off, only to find I liked the sound of the story when I read the blurb elsewhere.

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007