Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Am I the hottest chick here or what??


OUCH!

Fine! Apparently I'm not supposed to say things like that! I. Apologize. Sheesh.

ANYWAY, before I was so rudely chastized by my, um, publicist, I was going to say that you guys are great! And, so far, no one's gotten Rachel's nervous habit wrong, but we still need some more competition here!

Oh, and I think I forgot to tell you...I have my own newsletter! You can sign up here: ShannonMcKelden-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Hey! Why isn't that called VENUS@yahoo? Huh? It IS about me, isn't it?? Upon Zeus, what do I have to do around here to get the proper attention?

Oh, well. Anyway. Sign up for my newsletter. Soon. Because I have some super fabulous news I want to share with everybody, which IS all about me. Plus my, um, publicist, Shannon, may be convinced to give another book away. Oh, and she's been hinting about this fabuluous hand-made, one-of-a-kind prize she's going to be giving away sometime around when my book comes out. It'll all be in the newsletter, of course.

So, I'm trying to decide whether to share my super fabulous, all-about-me news here or not? Might add some more fun to the party?

Oh, wait! Is that...? Oh my ZEUS! I think that's....

Gotta run! Hot man alert!!

- Venus

6 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

LOL...I just signed up!

Unknown said...

I'm already signed up for the newsletter, so I'm good to go. C'mon you can tell us the news. We can keep it quiet lol.

Carol M said...

I signed up, too! :)

Shannon McKelden said...

Thanks everyone! I think you should be able to check the newsletter archives to see what this morning's newsletter said. There'll be more soon!

Estella said...

I am signing up.

Meljprincess said...

I read the newsletter yesterday. Well done, Venus.
G'head, tell us the news.
Sharing is caring!

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007