Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back with a Fabu Announcement!


See this, folks! I have a job!! Not that being a fairy godmother isn't a job. (Don't even get me started on how hard I have to work on THAT, mostly due to SOME people who are stubborn as Zeus and don't listen to anything I ever say.)

But, I want more. I want to be heard. I want FAME.

So, when Affaire de Coeur magazine decided they wanted to offer their readers advice from the best, who did they turn to? Moi! I'll be the exclusive Advice Goddess. In the magazine and online. Watch as Affaire de Coeur makes itself over throughout the next year. Younger, hipper...still romancy as it was meant to be.

Wow! Not only do I do Extreme Love Life Makeovers...I'll be part of an Extreme Magazine Makeover. How cool is that?

So, really, if you ever don't know how to handle something, you need only ask one thing...What Would Venus Do?

Come on! Send me a question. Let me tell you what to do...I mean, help you.

- Venus

7 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

Very cool!

Carol M said...

Congrats Venus!

Estella said...

Good going!

Meljprincess said...

I can't find Affaire de Coeur magazine anywhere. Has anyone seen it in a bookstore?
I want a bumper sticker that says WWVD. That would be cool.
Congrats on your new found fame.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new job! :)

Shannon McKelden said...

Thanks everyone! (This is Shannon, by the way, who really needs to make Venus remember who's boss sometimes.)

You know, Mel, I HAVE a bumper sticker that says What Would Venus Do? that I bought (which is what gave me the column idea). But, I think maybe I need to make up some of my own and sell them on Cafe Press? That's a great idea that I've been toying with in the past, but now might be a great time to do it!

Shannon

Pamk said...

rofl sounds like the perfect job for you. Congrats.

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007