Monday, October 16, 2006

Midnight Secrets and Darkest Dreams



After her cousin Mary is mysteriously swept away by the sea, Cassiopeia journeys to the Killdaren estate in Dartmouth, England, disguised as a chambermaid, to uncover clues. What she discovers is the estate's enigmatic owner, Sean Killdaren, and the eerie family curse that he bears. As details of Mary's fate elude her, the shroud of darkness that Sean has created is luring Cassie in...



Visiting her recently wed sister at Dartmoor's End, Andromeda finds herself hopelessly drawn to the estranged twin of her new brother-in-law. But a dark shadow hangs over Alexander, one that may eclipse their hearts forever.


ONE lucky winner will win a copy of Midnight Secrets and an ARC of Darkest Dreams (coming December 2006). All you need to do to enter is leave a comment!

15 comments:

Carol M said...

Both books sound wonderful and I love the covers! I always enjoy stories about twins. Maybe it's because I have identical twin grandsons! lol I love getting ARC's too! :)

Jennifer Y. said...

Midnight Secrets is a good book...I am looking forward to Darkest Dreams!

Wolfy said...

Both of these books sounds wonderful. I think they would be great to read.

Cryna

Maureen said...

They look good.

Lisa Pulliam said...

They sound great and I love the covers!

Liz said...

Both books sound really good

Anonymous said...

They sound wonderful :)

Estella said...

Sounds like great books! Like the covers.

Unknown said...

Both of the books sound captivating! My "to buy" list is definitely growing today lol! :)

Minna said...

I'm looking forward to reading those books!

LadyVampire2u said...

You have to love the haunted hero's with dark, mysterious secrets to uncover. These books sound fabulous and I now have two new must reads on my list. Its too bad I will have to wait till December for Darkest Dreams but Christmas is the season of giving. Definitely will drop the hint to my brother.

Dena said...

the books sound so good,what a great prize,I love winning books,as I'm sure everyone else does,lol.

Meljprincess said...

Wow, Jennifer's books have the prettiest covers.
I haven't read MIDNIGHT SECRETS and it appeals to me greatly.
I collect ARCs and I'd like to add DARKEST DREAMS to my collection.

CrystalGB said...

Both books sound great.

flip said...

Your novels sound like gothics. I grew up reading gothics. I search used bookstores for old gothics

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007