Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Liz Maverick enters the fray...

Hi, there! I’m Liz Maverick, and I write Paranormal Futuristic Action Romance (Yes, there is such a thing. Or mostly. Just look at the Crimson City spine. Three out of four, baby!)

Anyway, I haven’t posted until now because of Blog Anxiety.

You see, things happen on my own blog that...well, that...that just maybe shouldn’t happen anywhere else. For everybody’s safety.

I take dorky pictures*, analyze conference food, and create Photoshop hazards. And I don’t know if things like grasshopper-eating and rubber chickens are appropriate fodder for the Blogosphere. Okay, so I think I just made myself sound wierder than I actually am. In fact I had to edit this post at the asterisk. Better quit while I'm ahead.

In any case, I'm so pleased to be here in the company of my friends, and I think I’m just going to have to jump in and have a go.

So, are you with me? Yes?

Excellent. Let’s do this!

6 comments:

moonhart said...

Body parts? Do you cut off heads? I do that with pictures.

I think I'm a bit off center.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

:)

Michele said...

Heavens to merchitroid! I checked out your site. You are halarious!!I'm saving you to my favorites for sure AND I'm goinna read your books. Joining the OOTB has the benefits for readers like me to be introduced to writers like you.
Welcome and thanks for the early AM chuckle!!! Love the rubber chickens!!! *grin*

Anonymous said...

LOL }:) I'm going to check out the site now.

Mari Mancusi said...

Your editor's ear? Your agent's elbow? Liz, this is beginning to sound ... disturbing. How did I let you drag me into this?? heheh

Marianne
Proud Member in Good Standing of Conference Chicken Brigade

Rebecca York said...

Blog anxiety? Yeah, right. But here I am stepping out from the cover of the laptop.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007