Sunday, May 22, 2005

Me and my aliens...

Hi everyone. I’m Gena Showalter – author of paranormal romance, author of the new alien huntress series from pocket, and wild vixen. Yes, you read that right. Wild vixen. I’m not ashamed.

My book AWAKEN ME DARKLY (my darkest and most seductive book to date) has just been released from Pocket books, and I’ve been on a roller coaster ride of anticipation and excitement. The cover for this book absolutely rocks. I need to get that leather dress for myself. And that blade. And those garters.

I’m so excited to be here with these wonderful ladies!

4 comments:

Jaci Burton said...

Wild vixen - I love that!

That is one hot and sexy cover, Gena...congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yes congrats Gena :)

Anonymous said...

Well done and I love the cover picture. Will look for it on the bookshelf at Waterstones if it ever gets published in the UK.

Nonny Blackthorne said...

mrrowr! Lovely cover! Will have to pick up the book and read for sure! :)

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007