Thursday, May 26, 2005

On Fantasy and Sex...or rather Inter-species Sex...

Hi Everyone!
I'm thrilled to be a part of this group of amazingly talented women! Sorry it's taken me so long to post. I'm a little blog-impaired. Actually, I was a blog virgin. Thankfully, Gena Showalter deflowered me gently. Speaking of...on my own blog, http://pccast.blogspot.com, I've just posted an article on the delicate art of writing an inter-species sex scene. Seems I'm something of an expert. Who knew?

Enjoy!
PC Cast

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was an excellent article :) Made a mental note of several points.

PC Cast said...

Thanks Bonnie! Let me know if you have any specific questions I can help out with.

PC

CATHERINE SPANGLER said...

Hi PC, it's great to have you here. Yep, you do a great job of writing Inter-species sex, and your article on your blog is very informative. Since the hero of my last book was half human/half reptilian, I faced some of the challenges you mentioned (as did my hero and heroine). But I love different scenarios in romances, which is why I look your books so much! ~ Catherine

Kristen Painter said...

Hi PC!

Goddess of Spring is next in my TBR pile - can't wait!

I added you to my blog links list, also.

PC Cast said...

Thanks Kristen! (Goddess of Spring is a personal favorite of mine. Hope you enjoy it.)

Catherine - your book sounds intriguing! What's the title of that one? So he's half human and half reptilian...how did the reptilian side manifest?

PC

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007