Monday, May 16, 2005

Welcome!!

Here you will find information about best-selling, award-winning and upcoming paranormal authors such as MaryJanice Davidson, Julie Kenner, Liz Maverick, Marjorie M. Liu, Marianne Mancusi, Catherine Spangler, CJ Barry, PC Cast, Me (Gena Showalter), Deidre Knight, Susan Grant, Robin D. Owens, Jaci Burton, and many more. This blog will be a veritable hothouse of fun, information and excitement -- not to mention naughtiness.

We hope to launch very soon and once we do, they’ll be no coming back down to Earth. We just hope the world is prepared for us. . .

6 comments:

Deidre Knight said...

Thanks for the opening post, Gena! I know we're all very excited about this new blog and cyber-ring! Deidre

Brenda said...

Well rock on. Some of my favorite people listed (waves to Julie and Deidre) and some I'm looking forward to getting to know. Ya'll don't mind if I link this from my blog, do ya?

Good, 'cause I'm gonna do it anyway! I'll check back with you guys often, and I think you're right, Gena...the world may not be quite ready. Oh well. ~grin~

Nicole said...

Woohoo...some of my favorite authors are here! And they are having books out soon.

Anonymous said...

It's a great idea :) Should be lots of fun.

Deidre Knight said...

Hey, guys!
The links are awesome! We definitely appreciate it. Right now this is clearly in the beginning stages, but this area should be a major stop for keeping track of upcoming releases and information on the network's authors! Deidre

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

How cool! I'll be reading this Blog daily, that's for sure!

:)

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007