Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Book, books, books!

Wonderful books! That's the main reason for Blogosphere--to showcase and discuss paranormal romances by some darned fabulous authors (okay, so I'm a little partial). I wanted to let you visitors know that each member of OOTB will be discussing books of other members on their personal blogs, so if you have a chance, visit our individual blogs. You'll not only find out about the lastest and coolest paranormal romances, but about a variety of interesting topics. For example, on my blog I've recently posted two long (hey, I'm a writer!) discussions on creativity. There are some very diverse offerings on this blog circuit--chicken fetishes (I'll give you three guesses!), fat cats, rants (sexual mores and designer shoes), phone phobias, inter-species sex (huh?), and much, much more. So, when you have the chance, drop in and visit our blogs. Check out the great paranormal romances that are available. Feel free to respond to our posts, and we'll come right back at you. You can't play if you don't show up! ~ Catherine

6 comments:

Shannon McKelden said...

And, Catherine....don't you have some good news to announce? A little notice in the Publishers Marketplace yesterday maybe? Congrats!

Shannon

CATHERINE SPANGLER said...

Hey, Shannon, thanks for the congrats. Yes, I do have news. I sold the first two books of my "Sentinel" series (paranormal romance, of course) to Berkley. Woohoo! They won't be out for a while, but in the meantime, we have *lots* of other books to discuss and read. ~ Catherine

Jana Armstrong said...

Congrats, Catherine! How long will we have to wait to read them? 2007? 2008? I've been waiting for Shannon's book since I first began posting on her blog! ;)

Shannon McKelden said...

Well, Jana, you only have 20 more months to wait! Catherine's have to be here faster than that! :-)
Shannon

CATHERINE SPANGLER said...

Shannon and Jana, my first Berkley book is scheduled for November 2006. Let's see, that's 17 months. Not much difference between 17 and 20 months, so we'll come out close together! Very cool. ~ Catherine

Jana Armstrong said...

Oh goodie! I'm marking it on my calendar now!

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007