Thursday, July 07, 2005

Werewolf on the Loose!

Announcing the release of my newest werewolf erotic romance, MOUNTAIN MOONLIGHT, the latest Devlin Dynasty book, available in paperback at your local Borders, Waldenbooks or online bookstore.

Blurb:

Conner Devlin has traveled to Romania to review a request for funding of a wildlife preserve. There, he meets Katya, an enigmatic beauty whose lupine sexuality captures him in more ways than one.

Katya only wanted to set up a preserve for the wolves, not mate with the brash American, Conner Devlin. But a cataclysmic event forces the two of them together.

Under a compelling full moon, their primal needs lead to explosive passion high in the Carpathian Mountains.

Reviews:

“Intense and intriguing werewolf romance”
Ms. Burton is an undoubted master at penning sensual romance, evidenced by this stunning example. These characters are intense, strong, and full of class, extremely likable; even when Conner is being disagreeable, his reasoning was understandable.
I give this book a very high recommendation …Jaci Burton never disappoints.
~ Laurie Damron for Sensual Romance.


This is a terrific story of how two alphas must find a way to cope with a situation beyond their control. These two alpha characters are used to getting their own way but when they butt heads; neither of them comes out unscathed. This story has a wonderful and intriguing storyline that goes from meeting and liking one another to finding that both characters can rule together in harmony. A story that is sensually hot and one I plan to read again and again.~ by Sheryl of Coffeetime Romance

Ms. Burton is a master at drawing you into her stories and making you feel for her characters. Conner is as sexy as they come and Ms. Burton does a wonderful job of turning this hardheaded alpha into a deliciously sexy hero. Katya is the perfect mate for him, strong, independent, and not about to put up with his attitude…with plenty of drama and suspense added in, this story will have you begging for more. If you’re a werewolf fan, you definitely need to add MOUNTAIN MOONLIGHT to your collection. ~ by Susan Biliter for Ecataromance


Two very headstrong Alpha's battle wits, battle for control, and battle within themselves the heat generated between the two. Conner and Katya scorch the pages in this excellent addition to the Devlin Dynasty series. This book can be read independently but all the Devlin tales are yummy and well worth a look. Ms Burton did it again - a great book filled with emotions, tension and humor. ~ by Sara Sawyer of The Romance Studio

9 comments:

CATHERINE SPANGLER said...

Jaci, it sounds wonderful (and hot!) I love the hero on the cover-yum! Can't wait to read it.

~ Catherine

CATHERINE SPANGLER said...

Jaci, it sounds wonderful (and hot!) I love the hero on the cover-yum! Can't wait to read it.

~ Catherine

Jaci Burton said...

Thanks Catherine! :-)

Jaci

Brenda said...

Like I said, I'm really going to have to branch out into paranormals. Sounds too delicious to pass up.

Jaci Burton said...

Ooooh....I feel like I'm tempting you now, Brenda....yayyy I'm finally a temptress! *g*

Jaci

Michele said...

Hi!
Will I be able to find this on Ellora's Cave? I looked but I didn't see it. I must have missed it.
I just downloaded my first ebooks..Jaid's though. And now I'm looking to add yours. What are the others in this series? I kind of like to read in order when an author takes the time to world build in any way...I get the most out of them doing that.
Thanks.

Jaci Burton said...

Hi Michele!

Yes you can find all my books on Elllora's Cave and you can find this one too. If you look on my website they're separated by series. This one is part of the Devlin Dynasty werewolf series which makes it a little easier to figure out how they go together.

http://www.jaciburton.com

Thanks!

Jaci

Shalla said...

I love the book cover!

:)
Shalla
www.shalladeguzman.com

Jaci Burton said...

Thanks so much, Shalla! :-)

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007