Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Heart Choice is OUT!

My Mom was the first to spot in Denver (Parker, CO really) and I got a call that Borders there has them STACKED (I don't know what this means to mom -- 2 deep?) on a FRONT table. She is thrilled, and even more happy as an ex-librarian (as was my father, and as I am) with the review from Library Journal (Mom--"That makes a real difference").

Here's a bit:

LIBRARY JOURNAL: A PAIR OF SEEMINGLY STAR-CROSSED LOVERS FACE INCREDIBLE ODDS IN THIS WELL-WRITTEN, HUMOR-LACED, INTELLECTUALLY AND EMOTIONALLY INVOLVING STORY, WHICH EXPLORES THE TRUE MEANING OF FAMILY AND LOVE IN A NON-TRADITIONAL SETTING. Copyright 2005 Reed Business Information.

Whew! That sentence was packed, WONDERFUL for a review, but it's sort of intense for novel writing...

Love to all, Robin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Robin :)

Michele said...

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I picked up Heart Choice today. Got it at my local Walmart. I always browse the book section, it's my treat and LO! there it was. What a nice surprise. I bought it immediately. Looking forward to reading it.
Nice map, BTW.

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007