Sunday, July 03, 2005

Kate's To Do List ...

In honor of the release this month (yay!!!) of Carpe Demon, here's Kate's "To Do" list. Anyone's characters got similar??


From the Desk of Kate Conner…



· Groceries
· Pay bills
· Gas up the minivan
· Drop Allie off at mall
· Clean out nest of evil, blood-thirsty preternatural creatures with a few wooden stakes, some holy water, and a can of Diet Coke
· Pick Allie up from mall
· Self-defense class
· Home
· Heat up appetizers
· Kill demon
· Set table
· Put Timmy to bed
· Host dinner party
· Clean up dishes
· Dispose of demon carcass
· Iron Stuart’s shirt
· Write tomorrow’s to-do list

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! My current character doesn't have a list like that, but now that I think about it, I'm sure some of the others do... must investigate (okay, snoop!) around their houses to find out.

Shalla said...

Carpe Demon looks intriguing, I'll be sure to check it out.

:)

Shalla
www.shalladeguzman.com

Julie Kenner said...

Cool, Shalla!! Hope you enjoy. Tori, you simply must snoop. It's quite fascinating :)

Jaci Burton said...

I've been dying for this book to be released Julie. It looks like such a great read. Best of luck with it!

Jaci

Julie Kenner said...

Thanks, Jaci!

Anonymous said...

I've got this book safely tucked away to take with me on vacation next week. I can't wait to dig in!

And...amazing! That's not the "To Do" list of any of my characters, but it's *my* exact list! Will wonders never cease?

*wink*

FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

LOL. Another idea to have once I have a character that has a to-do list...hmmm.

Consult with Blackthorn to discuss reconstruction of Residence!
Pick up Antenn from apprenticeship.
Dinner at D'Ash's.
Rush to house fire.
Persuade fire-phobic T'Ash to save child and cousin.
Watch home burn.

You know, that is not nearly as amusing -- but it's more events than a to do list. Sigh, you can see that I rarely write to-do lists.

But I'm going shopping today and Buy Carpe Diem will definitely make the list. Julie's books are always jewels of humor.

Julie Kenner said...

Thanks Robin and Lynn! Lynn, that is truly *amazing*. And what's even wilder ... it's my to do list, too!!!!

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007