Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Summer Online Diet...

It's summer and for some reason, though I'm not the one out of school (work goes on and so does deadlines), my whole schedule is turned upside down and inside out. The kids are home in all their teenage glory (and yes, I do actually enjoy that)...the cousins are here...and the "Mom...Aunt Lucy, I'm bored..." phenomenon has begun. This all translates into writing squeezed in between frequent bouts of real life and online chatting pretty much squeezed out. It's my "summer diet" and the bummer is I don't lose any weight...just time with my friends. One day the kids won't be home all day in the summer and I'm smart enough to know I'm going to miss them, so I'll put up with the lack of time for other pursuits just now. Only I can't help feeling as deprived as if I had to give up sugar when I read the posts here on the blog.

Happy summer everyone...I'll go back to lurking and reading as time permits.

Hugs,
Lucy

2 comments:

Michele said...

Enjoy a great summer and have a blast, we'll be here whenever. Blogging is great but the sun waits for no one.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007