Saturday, October 21, 2006

Dream Guy Winners!

Here are the winners of my Dream Guy query:

Ellie
Joelle
Bonnie
Estella
Tam

Email me at sylvia@sylviaday.com

I have lots of copies of Ask For It, so if you want one, please say so. If you prefer contemporaries, let me know that. I don't have many of my own, so I may send one of my friends' novels or you may get one of mine. If you like e-books and there's one of mine you'd like, let me know. You can see all of my presently available titles here: www.sylviaday.com/books/. The only ones not out yet are: White Hot Holidays, Vol. II (that releases Oct. 31, but the ebook is available) and Declassified: Dark Kisses (that releases Nov. 28, but Misled and Kiss of the Night are available as ebooks)

All of you will receive coverflats and other promo goodies. :)

Thanks so much for the time you spent with me yesterday, and to those of you who checked out the Dream Guardians!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats winners! :)

Estella said...

Thanks, Sylvia!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Congrats to the other winners :)

Knitting Insomniac said...

Congrats to all the winners! :)

Ask For It looks like it'd be a great read. I must add this book to my collection, can it only be purchased online or can I get it from a bookstore?

Meljprincess said...

Congrats winners!

Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats!

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007