Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Michelle's winner

Thank you to everyone who partied with me today! Woooo! *raises bottle of beer and howls at moon*

The winner of their choice of either of my books, plus any current paperback is: *drumroll*

PamK !!!

Please email me at michelle @ michellerowen . com with your choice of "Bitten & Smitten" or "Angel with Attitude", and what other book you would like + your address and I'll pop them in the mail for you this week.

Now I have to go sleep off this hangover.

8 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats PamK !!!

LadyVampire2u said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats PamK :)

Meljprincess said...

Congrats Pam!

Unknown said...

Congrats PamK!!!

Estella said...

Congrats PamK!

Carol M said...

Congrats Pam!

Pamk said...

whoohoo will check out your books and let you know as soon as I get home from work. Thanks a bunch.

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007