Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Michelle's winner

Thank you to everyone who partied with me today! Woooo! *raises bottle of beer and howls at moon*

The winner of their choice of either of my books, plus any current paperback is: *drumroll*

PamK !!!

Please email me at michelle @ michellerowen . com with your choice of "Bitten & Smitten" or "Angel with Attitude", and what other book you would like + your address and I'll pop them in the mail for you this week.

Now I have to go sleep off this hangover.

11 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats PamK !!!

Dannyfiredragon said...

Big congrats Pam!

LadyVampire2u said...

Congratulations!!

Tam said...

WTG! Pam! Congratulations!!!

Bonnie Ferguson said...

Congrats PamK :)

Meljprincess said...

Congrats Pam!

bamabelle said...

Congrats PamK!!!

Estella said...

Congrats PamK!

Carol said...

Congrats Pam!

Pamk said...

whoohoo will check out your books and let you know as soon as I get home from work. Thanks a bunch.

Ali said...

YAAAY, Pamk! :-)

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007