Thursday, October 19, 2006

New Kid on the Blog

I'm a little late this morning, but a funny thing happened to me on the way to the blog...you see this sexy dude keeps following me around. So, I thought I'd bring him with me this morning to the party.

I hope no one minds....I could always ask him to leave????



No, I didn't think so....LOL Christian's always fun for a party favor. If we ask real nice maybe he'll do a little dance later...

I brought Christian with me, because ah, hello, he's really HAWT! And speaking of HAWT, my new book INFERNO will be hitting shelves soon, November 28th to be exact.

INFERNO



ISBN: 0758214960
December 2006

The sexiest, smartest, leather-clad hell-raiser ever to walk the post-Apocalyptic Earth is always on the prowl for enemies and sexual conquests. But now Kat is chasing something very different–and far more dangerous. she’s caught a killer virus and only one man has the cure–a scientist named Onyx who dwells in teh deadly city of Inferno. If she’s going to make there alive, she’ll need the help of Hades, her favorite lover–a man who’s big, mean, and hotter than hell. But he won’t help her for free–he wants her body and her heart, and he’s not going to settle for anything less than a lifetime of pleasure. Because once they enter the Inferno, they may never come out again…

Read an excerpt here

And to celebrate that wonderful event, I'm giving away two copies of HELL KAT, it's predecessor. So, if you want one, please leave me a comment. Tell me what hunk you think is HAWT!!

I will pick two winners tonight and post them tomorrow morning.

19 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

I don't mind you bringing him along at all! Great blurb too!

Besides Christian, I like Hugh Jackman (who happens to be in a movie with Christian), Josh Lucas, Matthew McConaughey (sp?), and many more.

Estella said...

Sounds good. I'll go with(anywhere) Johnny Depp.

Unknown said...

Christian is a hottie!
I think Julian McMahon is hot,as well as Gerard Butler, Orlando Bloom and for some reason Antonio Banderas gives me goosebumps!!

They can all come out and party!!

Thanks for the excerpt and the book seems like it's going to be a great read!!!

Meljprincess said...

I Vivi,
I'd love to have a copy of HELL KAT. I really, really, really would. And I plan to get INFERNO cause it's cold here and I need something to make me HAWT.
I think the Deppster is wicked HAWT.

Jaci Burton said...

Vivi, darlin, that is one SMOKIN' cover!

HELLKAT rocked! Can't wait for this one! :-)

Unknown said...

Yeah, you gotta love Christian Bale! I also like Gerard Butler, Johnny Depp, Paul Walker, the CSI guys, Colin Farrell, and I'll just stop now lol! :)

I love your new cover by the way!

Pamk said...

oh heck I want that book. I won your book hell kat and read it a while back and it was fantastic. But dang it I have been impatiently waiting for the sequel. This one is going on my christmas wish list. Don't bother entering me in your contest for Hell Kat just had to tell you how much I liked it and you can thank Shelly Bradley for another fan.

Vivi Anna said...

Thanks ladies!! mmm, me like some Hugh and Gerard too!

Dena said...

I like a lot of the ones everyone else listed.Also Keanu and Josh Halloway are HAWT!!!

Kris said...

I would love a copy of Hell Kat! My two hunks at the moment are Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp. I love that pic of Christian it is one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

Great excerpt! Keanu Reeves, love any movie with him in it. Johnny Depp and Oded Fehr

Knitting Insomniac said...

There's so many to choose from. I agree with all of you on your hot guys picks.

I'm quite fond of Hugh Laurie (House). those eyes, the ever present five o'clock shadow, that smile...

I also like Nir Lavi, again the eyes got me and that sensual playfulness he always seems to show.

Josh Holloway (Sawyer from Lost). Dimples, accent, Yum.

And I'm always a sucker for a bad boy so I have to say Colin Farrell.

Knitting Insomniac said...

Ok I got one more that I like but don't see mentioned here. You all might think I'm weird but I adore Alan Rickman. His voice is so amazing I think I could just sit there for hours listening to him speak.

Cathy M said...

Matthew McConaughey and I still go for Brad Pitt.

Vivi Anna said...

Sag...I agree with your Alan Rickman choice. He was to die for in Robin Hood as the Sheriff of Nottingham...I wanted him to win! And I'm kind of attracted to him as Professor Snape...:-)

LadyVampire2u said...

Congrats on the upcoming release of Inferno. Great cover. Actually I like both covers though.
There are too many fine looking men to name them all but I have to give some points out to Hugh Jackman, Skeet Ulrich, Viggo Mortensen and Joaquin Phoenix.

Jana Armstrong said...

Just one? Oh, I can't pick just one....

Okay.

I pick Dom Purcell (Linc from Prison Break). *sigh*

Knitting Insomniac said...

Vivi- I think Alan Rickman as Prof. Snape is to die for. He's so mysterious and bad at the same time.

Unknown said...

Oh my, how could I have left Hugh off my list? Shame one me! You know, I like Tobey Maguire too. He has that cute, adorably geeky quality. You just want to try to make him misbehave, or, you know maybe that's just me lol. :)

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007