Wednesday, October 25, 2006

She Wrote About *Me*

(Not really, but a girl can dream, right?)

I'm talking about Susan Grant's YOUR PLANET OR MINE?



Think the grocery store is a great place to meet men?

Hunky interstellar fugitive, aisle 5.

With outrageously false accusations piling up against her famous political family and an ex-fiancé in hot water determined to take her down with him, the last thing Jana Jasper needs is more trouble--especially man trouble. But when she heads to the grocery store for an ice cream fix, not only does the muscled hunk in the frozen foods section ranting about spaceships and invasions look crazy, he looks... familiar.

Cavin of Far Star has never forgotten the girl he met during his weeks spent on that quaint little world, planet Earth, the girl who didn't believe he was real. And now he'll risk his future to save her. All she has to do is take him to her leader. Simple enough plan--although Jana isn't so easily convinced. Hell-bent on charming his way past her defenses, he's determined to stay one step ahead of the galaxy's most feared assassin--and may just capture his favorite Earthling's heart in the process.

8 comments:

Pamk said...

Lol I have this book in my tbr stack. It sounds very good. I love her star series

Jennifer Y. said...

Sounds like a good book. My wishlist keeps growing as the party goes on!

Estella said...

My wishlist is getting sooooo long!

Unknown said...

I have this book, read it, loved it! It was so magical and fun! Squee! :)

Liz said...

i love Susans book and am putting this one on my list

LadyVampire2u said...

Sounds like a fabulous book that I need to get ahold of.

Meljprincess said...

I love Susan Grant's books but I haven't read this one. I never see hunks in the frozen foods or veggie section of the grocery store. I think there should be a grocery store for hunks. LOL!
Blondes in aisle 4, Firemen in aisle 8 next to the soda...Man, I'd be clippin' coupons like crazy. Hee.

Carol M said...

Great idea, Mel! lol I also have another book to add to my long list of TBB books!

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007