Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hi! Thank you so much for checking out our blog.

I'm Angela Knight, Berkley Sensation author. I'm so honored that Deidre Knight invitated me to join this group. :)

To tell you a little bit about me, I'm the author of the Mageverse vampire series, a kind of cross between a paranormal romance and an alternate history fantasy. The series postulates that the knights of the Round Table were actually vampires who are alive to this day protecting mankind from itself. You'll find my website at www.angelasknights.com.

The series seems to be doing pretty well, too. I just got a wonderful call from my Berkley editor, Cindy Hwang. She tells me my fourth book, MASTER OF THE MOON, has hit #1 on the Walden's Romance List for the second week in a row. It's also on its second week on the USA Today Bestseller list.

I'm just thrilled, particularly since my first book, Jane's Warlord, came out last June. I never dreamed I'd already be on the bestseller lists so soon. It's an author's dream come true -- and it's all because of the great people who have read my book and told friends and family that I don't suck! LOL!

Thanks to you readers, and thanks to all the wonderful booksellers who have helped me succeed!

Best,

Angela Knight

4 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Congrats on your success!

I've added OOTB to my blog's links and am also promoting it on my site, Romance Divas (www.romancedivas.com).

Best wishes on this new venture to all of those involved!

Jaynie said...

Wahoo - Congrats AK. I'm hanging out for Master of the Moon to show up on the shelves over here, if it doesn't hurry up soon I'm going to have to order it from an American bookshop lol.

Gena Showalter said...

Major congrats Angela!!! This is so exciting!! Wow, me lady - you rock!

Michele said...

Master of the Moon was Awesome!!!!
I am SOO looking forward to Master of Wolves. Regarding your books, I can't seem to get enough, quick enough. Love the world building you've done; Very unique and so very fertile and rich in imagination. The relationships positively sizzle ... now if I could capture that in real life?? *grin*

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007