Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Welcome Everyone!

I'm thrilled to be here with all these amazing authors. We're looking forward to telling you about ourselves and our books and hope you'll join us on our journey through the Blogosphere!

To tell you a little about myself, I write erotic romance for Ellora's Cave. My 21st book with them will be released next week. I write in just about every genre but paranormal is my favorite! My paranormal books have been very well received and I couldn't be happier! This year I'm a finalist in three RWA sponsored contests, all with my paranormal erotic romances - the Prism, the Golden Quill and the More Than Magic contest. And I was nominated by Romantic Times for their reader's choice award for Best Erotic Romance of 2004.

You can check out the links to all the authors' individual blogs, but make sure you bookmark us here too! We'll have lots of exciting news over the coming months! :)

Jaci

3 comments:

Jaynie said...

smooch babe - look at all these fabulous authors. Thanks for getting me hooked on yet another blog *g*

For those of you who haven't read Jaci's books - get ye to EC and pick one up now.

Gena Showalter said...

Jaci - I MUST get a copy of one of your books. Sounds awesome!

Jaci Burton said...

Thanks Jaynie! *blushing*

And thank you, Gena :)

Jaci

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007