Friday, May 20, 2005

Let's all play!

This is so cool, to have so much talent and super people at our fingertips. Thank you D! Welcome to all the new paranorma bloggers today. Lucy, Leigh, Marrianne, Rebecca, Shannon M and Shannon S. Congrats again to Shannon M for her sale and yes, please join us in the fun! Shannon S, I've got an answer for what Star Wars is....a romance! There, I've put my foot in it for sure, but strip away all the special effects and what's at the heart is of the story the love that is driving these characters toward each other or toward their doom. And, yes, it's a sci-fan too. Will chime in tomorrow and see how much land-blasting I getf or this comment.!!
Jennifer St. Giles
www.jenniferstgiles.com

3 comments:

Michele said...

Actually, I agree. I think that is what is so appealing. Guys can hurrmph all they want, but the first 3 mivies would not have done as well if the "romance" was taken out. It's what drives the characters to do the daring do they do so well. Amore

Michele said...

whoops, MOVIES, not mivies, I must proof better.!!!

Jennifer St. Giles said...

Amore! Yes Michele, thanks for seeing the "light". It is the heart of men and women that drive story and love is at the core.

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007