Thursday, May 19, 2005

Life, the Universe and Blogospheres

Hi All!

I feel like I'm the last person to introduce myself! I'm Marianne Mancusi. I write Chick Lit style Paranormals for Dorchester and Berkley. This month my very first book, "A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court" is out in stores. It's been a wild ride so far -- thrilling and scary and fun, all at the same time.

This is such a great group of talented authors and I'm so excited to be a part of it. Although, MJ, I actually like pulpy orange juice. I know, weird. Thanks to Deidre and Gena for getting us all together.

I guess that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!
Marianne

3 comments:

Gena Showalter said...

If you haven't picked up Marianne's book, do it!! So, so wonderful and fresh. You'll love it.

Kristen Painter said...

Lynn Daniels (http://writingroad.bravewriting.com/) just recommended your book to me in a comment on my blog. I'm adding it to my Buy list!

Julie Kenner said...

I ordered it from Amazon ages ago, and it showed up the other day. Yay!!! If I ever finish The Book That Will Not End, it's next on my TBR pile. Can't wait! I've heard such fab things about it!

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007