Wednesday, May 18, 2005

LOVE BEING HERE!

Welcome to a special and interesting place! And am I glad to be here. I'm Robin D. Owens and I write futuristic/fantasy romances for Berkley and fantasy with a romantic subplot for Luna books.

I guess I'm best known for my animal companions --fams-- most particularly the telepathic cats with attitude and a certain pink fairy who is Wild Magic personified. The first are found in my "Heart" series, HeartMate, Heart Thief, Heart Duel set on a "Celtic" planet founded by Earth folks with psi powers, in the far future. The fairy/shapeshifter companion/mentor/trickster is Sinafin and appeared in Guardian of Honor (which may still be in bookstores near you -- in the fantasy section).

I have excerpts up at my website OF COURSE, http://www.robindowens.com My FREE SERIAL is up here.


Wow, that took a bit of time to copy. It's eharlequin, Online Reads (tab at top) Online Read Library (bottom link left sidebar), scroll down, A Longer Story with More, Scroll down to SONG OF MARWEY. whew!

I have a radio interview if you want to hear chunks of Guardian of Honor and discussion, at http://www.healthylife.net Archive, Definitely Dana (left, about 5 down), and I should be first up. I don't sound TOO squeaky and you could hardly hear the yowl when I yanked my notes out from a cat who'd sat on them.

July will see another Heart book, Heart Choice, and a novella, Road of Adventure, in the trade paperback anthology What Dreams May Come with Sherrilyn Kenyon and Rebecca York. I just finished my second Luna book, Sorceress of Faith, and it should be out next February.

I guess that's enough of All About Me -- and more than I wanted to say, but it's typed now, isn't it?

CONTEST AT MY WEBSITE http://www.robindowens.com is for an Advanced Reading Copy of Heart Choice this month. Really, check out my Reads page for all my work...

**Waving** at folks and running for her bus to the day job.

Robin


2 comments:

Gena Showalter said...

Welcome Robin!!! It is beyond awesome to have you here!

Michele said...

I'm a reader visiting the blogosphere for the first time. Oh My Gosh, I LOVE the "Heart" books. I was SO into Holm Holly's story, now Apple. I was left hanging at the end. How could his Dad do that ... of course I sort of understand. I strongly hope that his story continues and gets resolved in the next book??? Congratulations in creating a world a reader can not only get into , but care about the fate of the characters.

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007