Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wow and Welcome!

Hello, fun and andventurous spirits!
I'm already blown Out of the Bogoshpere by the amazing talent on this site!!! Kudos to the genius who put this together..uhmm.. Would that be Deidre Knight who has some very hot paranormals coming up from NAL/Berkley? Or Gena Showalter who is a demon when it comes to writing a kickass paranormal, not to mention a hot interlude in a e-book for charity out now from Triskelion Publishing titled Bewitched, Bothered, and Bevampyred. And Julie Kenner neglected to mention her CARPE DEMON may soon be a MOVIE!! Pipe in and ask her what is up with that gem! Angela Knight exploded onto the paranormal scene last year and has been on fire every since. She is one hot author you don't want to miss. Robin Owen and Catherine Spangler I haven't had the honor of meeting, but you can bet I'm going to the book store to check out their books.
It is an honor to be here. I am Jennifer St. Giles. I write gothic historical romances that are drenched with sensuality, mystery, and a touch of the paranormal on occasion. My first book, The Mistress of Trevelyan, a Daphne du Maurier Award Winner, arrived on the shelves in August of 2004 to rave reviews! And so far this year is a finalist for both Best First Book and Best Historical in the National Reader's Choice Award. It is a finalist for Best Historical in the More than Magic Award. A finalist for Best First Book in the Holt Medallion Award. and yes, I do have my greedy heart set on it finaling in more! Seeing my firstborn do well warms my heart!! The sequel to it will be out in November 2005 titled. His Dark Desires. Excerpts are on my website. www.jenniferstgiles.com
Currently, I have a free online mini gothic on www.romancejunkies.com titled Shadows in the Midst, where you the reader can vote on what happens next. I, too, have a cute little story in Bewitched, Bothered, and Bevampyred, where Dorothea meets her hunky OZZ Wizard!!
2006 will be a year you don't want to miss I'll have two more gothics out with Berkely Sensations with sexy- to die for- Killdaren men, Midnight Secrets in June and Darkest Dreams in Dec. Then in JULY 06 my SHADOWMEN SERIES begins with a blood-hunting werewolf through Pocket Books! This loop promises to be a hot storehouse of amazing paranormal treats you don't want to miss a minute of. So get comfortable, get sexy, and let your fantasies unwind!
Talk soon,
and next time I'll try and not be so long-worded.
Jennifer St. Giles

2 comments:

Gena Showalter said...

Welcome Jenni, you sweet thing you! Can't wait for your next book!! You've got such a unique voice that I adore.

Michele said...

Hello
I'm a visiting reader. The best thing for me about OOTB is that I'm introduced to authors I haven't read .. yet. I've read about 191 authors and counting ...I'm adding you to my TBR pile. May I ask for your guidance??? For a first time reader, which book would you recommend that I start with???
Thanks!!!

Out of the Blogosphere - Template Design | Elque 2007